Bag to Bag Flake Purifying
From right to left the functions are as follows:
- Double debagging station for unloading of bulk bags – air cylinder operated bag shakers to assist discharge
- Pre Cleaner for separation of dust and labels installed over two deck Classifier.
- Classifier used for separation of under sized flakes (below 3mm) and oversized flakes (above 14mm) – typically most contaminated particles are less than 3mm.
- Sesotec Near Infrared Flake Purifier for sorting by colour and material type - includes resort channel for optimal sorting.
- Double bagging station for bagging of finished flakes – load cell option available.
- Single bagging station for reject flakes.
All blowers, rotary valves & Cyclones manufactured by Telford Smith.
We use long radius, formed 90 degree bends for improved performance and wear resistance.
Optional reverse pulse dust collector available on request to avoid the use of dust socks.
- Operation via PLC with touch screen.
- Manufactured to Australian Standards which exceed CE.