Extruders for Rubber
With screw sizes from 32mm to 200mm and throughputs up to 3,000kg/hour
Telford Smith offer a range of cold feed, roller assisted rubber extruders for various applications.
Extruders may be custom built for specific customer requirements.
- Optional round, square, rectangular or tangential feed openings
- One piece jacketed barrels with replaceable liners
- Barrels suitable for oil or water heating & cooling
- Independently driven, heavy duty roller feed allowing speed variation between the roller feed & main drive motor.
- Compact roller feed design with all components housed within the standard extruder frame.
- Roller feed mounted on a hinged swing arm allowing fast access to the feed area for cleaning & maintenance procedures.
- Hardened feed roller mounted on bronze bearings.
- Standard extruders supplied with free standing water/oil barrel heating units
- Barrel venting on request
- Hydraulic head clamps available on request
- Integrated electrical control systems manufactured to suit specific customer requirements