Complete range of sheet roll stacks in vertical, horizontal & inclined configuration
Telford Smith offers a range of vertical, horizontal & inclined roll stacks up to 1,500mm wide for the production of Polystyrene, ABS, Polypropylene, PE & PET mono layer sheet in thicknesses from 0,20 to 6.0mm.
We also offer fully integrated sheet extrusion lines comprising Extruder, screen changer, melt pump, sheet die, roll stack, winder & control system. Accessories such as hopper loaders & desiccant driers are available on request.
Our compact sheet extrusion lines are the perfect solution for companies wishing to extrude sheet & produce thermoformed articles such as yoghurt tubs & margarine containers in line.
This compact design results in reduced labour & energy & requires less floor space for installation. Co extruders may be integrated on request for companies wishing to
produce multi layer sheet.
Standard roll stack features include:
- Independent A.C. roll drives – Servo drives on request
- High quality gear reducers
- Hydraulic roll clamping – pneumatic on request
- Hardened roll surfaces
- Mirror finish polished rolls—super finish on request
- High quality self aligning spherical bearings
- Rolls jacketed for water or oil heating & cooling
- Motorised device for axial alignment
- Height & incline adjustment
- Rigid, solid plate steel frame construction
- Approved safety devices
- Automated control systems